1. Login to your AusWest and Stephen Pasture Seeds website account. If you have yet to join, click on the registration link below to gain access to our full product range and additional downloadable content on selected product pages. Registration link: https://www.ausweststephenseeds.com.au/Pages/Register
2. Submit a photo of you (and/or members of your family and farm) with a pasture or crop you have grown using seeds purchased from AusWest or Stephen Pasture Seeds.
3. A photo submission must be accompanied by a description of the seed planted and the story behind its planting. The story may focus on how the farmer came about to choose the seed for planting, the process behind its planting, its progress or its intended purpose.
How will winners be decided?
All winners for all #BehindTheSeeds competition prizes will be drawn at random. Entrants will be eligible to win one spot prize in the spot prize draw as well as the grand prize draw for the AgFalcon drone.
Who is running the competition?
The promoter is PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as AusWest and Stephen Pasture Seeds. Head Office, 13 Felstead Drive, Truganina VIC 3029.
When will the competition start and end?
The competition starts at 9am (AEDT) on 06 February 2017 and ends at 11.59am (AEDT) on 30 April 2017 (the Competition Period).
Who can enter?
All Australian residents that have purchased and planted seeds from AusWest Seeds or Stephen Pasture Seeds. Competition entries must document the planting of this product through a photo of the crop accompanied by a description. If you are under 16, you must get approval from your parent/guardian before you enter.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Entrants need to have purchased and planted seeds from AusWest Seeds or Stephen Pasture Seeds or be directly working on a farm with a crop/pasture that has purchased and planted seeds from AusWest Seeds or Stephen Pasture Seeds.
- 1 AgFalcon Drone - Find out more: http://www.falconuav.com.au/uav-products/agfalcon-quad-copter
- 10 beach towels
- 10 Halo hats (Agricom)
- 10 Flecha hats (Agricom)
- 10 Thumpa hats (Agricom)
- 10 Prospect hats (Agricom)
- 10 Savvy hats (Agricom)
- 10 Stephen Pasture Seed hats
- 10 AusWest Seed hats
- 20 Agricom Product Branded Polos
How many times can I enter?
You can register on the Website only once, but you can submit multiple entries under one registration if each entry is about a different type of seed purchased from AusWest or Stephen Pasture Seeds.
Who can't enter?
Employees and immediate families of PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd and its associated companies or the agencies, companies or participating dealerships associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
The fine print
1. By participating in this competition advertised by PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as AusWest Seeds (AWS) or Stephen Pasture Seeds (SPS) on our website, Facebook page and/or Twitter, including liking or commenting on the competition or sharing the competition, entrants confirm that they accept and agree to these competition terms.
2. AWS and SPS reserve the right to remove any entry from our website and/or the competition for any reason.
3. AWS and SPS accept no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant) and unless specified in the competition.
4. The prize is subject to availability and may differ to the prize shown. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value may be awarded instead. The prize does not include any charges associated with the connection or on-going use of the prize.
5. Winners will be announced through a public announcement to the AWS and SPS website and/or Facebook and/or Twitter page and contacted by email, Facebook private message or phone. However, if a winner cannot be reached within five working days, AWS and SPS may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. AWS and SPS reserve the right to contact the selected winners by other means. Prior to receiving the prizes, the winners may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s licence.
6. Accepting a prize constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by AWS and SPS for AWS and SPS to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry, photographs and/or interviews for competition or publicity purposes without compensation for an unlimited period. This includes on AWS and SPS’ website, Facebook and/or Twitter.
7. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, AWS and SPS exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this promotion, including but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under AWS and SPS’ control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not its receipt by AWS and SPS) due to any reason.
8. The decisions of AWS and SPS on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. AWS and SPS reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms. AWS and SPS reserve the right to cancel or amend the prizes offered and these terms and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
9. Entrants acknowledge that the competition is not sponsored, endorsed, administrated by, or associated with Facebook and/or Twitter and that Facebook and/or Twitter has no liability to entrants in relation to the promotion. Entrants agree to fully release Facebook and/or Twitter from any and all liability in relation to their participation in this competition. All information that entrants provide in connection with this competition is to AWS and SPS and not to Facebook or Twitter.
11. AWS and SPS reserve the right to store electronically any entries submitted by entrants and to use the winning and all other entries free of charge in any of its online and print publications for a period of ten years, noting that once printed images are permanent.
12. AWS and SPS and the entrant will jointly own the copyright of any submitted entries.
13. Any persons photographed in an entry must have given the entrant consent to be photographed and evidence of consent provided to AWS and SPS on request.
14. Any property photographed in an entry must have the consent of the property owner and evidence of consent provided to AWS and SPS by the entrant on request. Property that is unrecognisable in the entry (e.g. an extreme close up or an aerial view of many properties) does not require consent. Photographs taken of public property do not require consent but an address must be provided. AWS and SPS reserves the right to establish whether or not consent is required.