1. From the 22nd of June until 26th of June 2020, AusWest (AWS) & Stephen Pasture Seeds (SPS) is running Facebook Photo Competition - Best Whoops Moment in AWS / SPS variety pasture over the AWS & SPS Facebook page. The winner will receive a digital $100 Coles voucher.
2. AWS and SPS reserve the right to store electronically any entries submitted by entrants and to use the winning and all other entries free of charge in any of its online and print publications for a period of ten years, noting that once printed images are permanent.
3. AWS and SPS and the entrant will jointly own the copyright of any submitted entries.
4. Any persons photographed in an entry must have given the entrant consent to be photographed and evidence of consent provided to AWS and SPS on request.
5. Any property photographed in an entry must have the consent of the property owner and evidence of consent provided to AWS and SPS by the entrant on request. Property that is unrecognisable in the entry (e.g. an extreme close-up or an aerial view of many properties) does not require consent. Photographs taken of public property do not require consent but an address must be provided. AWS and SPS reserves the right to establish whether or not consent is required.
How to Enter
6. All entries must be made online at the AusWest (AWS) & Stephen Pasture Seeds (SPS) Facebook page:
7. To enter and be eligible for the prize draw, entrants must submit their entry by uploading a photo of AWS & SPS proprietary pasture landscape. The location of the photo needs to be tagged to be eligible. Competition runs between 12.00 am, 22 June 2020 and 11.59 pm (AEST) 26 June 2020.
8. No responsibility is accepted by PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as AusWest (AWS) & Stephen Pasture Seeds (SPS) for ineligible, lost or fraudulent entries. Ineligible entries include, but are not limited to, entries received after 12.00 am (AEST) on 27 June 2020.
9. AusWest (AWS) & Stephen Pasture Seeds (SPS) cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to its Facebook Page and is not responsible for any disruption to the offer or its Facebook Page due to technical problems or otherwise due to events outside of its reasonable control.
10. One entry per entrant in comment section.
11. 1 x A$100 Coles digital voucher will be awarded to a winner.
12. The winner will be selected by AWS & SPS based on the number of likes received by audience by 11.59 pm (AEST) 12 June 2020 following the close of the competition and the winner will be announced on AWS & SPS Facebook page on 29 June 2020.
13. Winners will be contacted by Facebook private message. Winners must agree to have their name presented on Facebook page in the occurrence that they win. If AWS & SPS, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact a winner within 2 weeks of the prize being drawn then the prize is forfeited by that winner and further draw(s) will be conducted.
14. The prize is subject to availability and may differ to the prize shown. If the exact prize is not available, a prize to a similar value and specification will be awarded instead.
15. The prize includes delivery to the winners.
16. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or transferred.
17. Decisions of AWS & SPS on aspects of the prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Entry is only open to individuals who are 18 years or over on the date of entry and who are residents in Australia. Employees and immediate families of PGG Wrightson Seeds (Australia) Pty Ltd and its associated companies are ineligible to enter.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, AWS & SPS excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: any prize quality or other issues, technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under AWS & SPS control); any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; any entry or prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after its receipt or sending by AWS & SPS) due to any reason.
20. You understand that information is provided to AWS & SPS and not to Facebook.
21. AWS & SPS collects and holds entrants’ personal information solely for the purpose of conducting this specific prize draw promotion and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this specific prize draw promotion.
22. Winners consent to AWS & SPS using their name, city of residence and/or photograph for promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration.
23. Entrants agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook from any and all liability arising out of or in connection with their participation in this offer.
24. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to AWS & SPS, not Facebook.
25. AWS & SPS reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of the AWS & SPS Facebook Photo Competition at any time, including prizes.
26. By participating in the promotion, applicants are deemed to have accepted these terms.