SPS Ecotain® 'n' Lucerne
High quality feed all year round
- The inclusion of Ecotain® environmental plantain with lucerne provides increased autumn/winter activity when lucerne is predominately dormant.
- Lucerne has a high nitrogen fixation ability complimenting the nitrogen requirement of Ecotain® environmental plantain.
- Ecotain® provides key minerals which benefit the animal, reducing animal health issues associated with grazing lucerne.
- High quality forage from the lucerne through spring/summer and autumn given the right conditions.
- Persistent under a rotational grazing system.
A specialised blend containing two complementary grazing tolerant species, capable of supporting high animal performance.
Sowing rate: 10 kg/ha (500-650mm) - 12 kg/ha (650mm+)
Optimum sowing time: Spring: September - October. Autumn: March - April
Soil type: Sandy/loam
Fertility requirement: Medium-high
Optimum first grazing: 'Pull test' approx 10-12 weeks