SPS Ecotain® 'n' Mainstar
A blend of Ecotain® sown with Mainstar forage brassica as a cover crop. This blend provides a high quality pasture with a quick transition from a summer crop to an autumn/winter finishing pasture.
- Mainstar forage brassica provides high protein, highly digestible feed through summer, whilst allowing the establishment of Ecotain® plantain as the subsequent perennial stand.
- Reduces downtime period from a summer crop to an autumn/winter finishing pasture.
- No sowing costs in autumn.
- Provides high quality autumn/winter feed for autumn lambing enterprises or prime lamb finishing systems.
- Highly persistent pasture under a rotational grazing system.
Ecotain® Plantain KS
Mainstar Brassica KS
8 – 10kg/ha
500-650 (8) ; 650+ (10)
wide range; Low – Med Fert